Saturday, November 7, 2009

Language Magazine - The Journal of Communication and Education

In my Google Alerts for 'bilingual education' today I found a website that intrigues me. Language Magazine. It's a well put together site for world languages.

The home page article grabbed my attention. Two is Always More Than One talks about language and the educational system in America. Read it and see what you think.

Throughout the site you can learn about the countires where English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, German and Arabic are spoken. Study abroad and travel opportunities are available as well as an understanding of where the languages originated and it's use world wide.

If you're a teacher and interested in teaching abroad, this might be the place you'll find your next teaching adventure.

Check out Language Magazine. I think you'll find it interesting too.


posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!

No comments: