Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Creative Thinking Wednesday

I'm taking a new approach to Wednesday. Many call Wednesday 'hump day' because it's in the middle of the week. I want to turn you, my loyal readers, onto your creative brain power.

So, how will I do this? Each week I'll have something new for you to ponder. Could be a picture,a prompt to get your writing flowing, a puzzle or maybe even a fun craft idea.

How do these things take books beyond reading, you ask? Simple. Each of the ideas I post can be used with your favorite book, mainly children's books, but who knows, you might be able to use some with your favorite sci-fi or romance novel too.

The idea is to have fun. Take a few minutes out of your day and let your mind wander into that creative area that wants to express itself.

Here's what I picked for today. I spent several years recently in the Caribbean living on a sail boat. Several times a week I went snorkeling with friends. I fell in love with undersea life. So much so that I bought a simple underwater camera. My time snorkeling was spent taking hundred of pictures and even some short movie clips. Here are some of the many pictures I took. They were taken one after the other.

What do you see?







Please share your ideas, stories and poems that come from this picture. I can't wait to read them all. :-D


*Please note* All rights reserves for all photos in today's post. Thank you




posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: