Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Lower Pricing of "Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa"

I've been toying with the idea of lowering the price of my picture book for some time now. I feel that part of the problem we are all facing in this bad economy is that many things are over priced. I might be wrong, but I finally made the decision to drop my price. Who knows, maybe I'll start a trend. :-)

If you go over to the bookstore at Laughing Zebra - Books for Children, you can:

* take a peek inside each book.

* purchase the books seperatly or in bundles.

* check out the rest of the site for additional FREE things that will help you take our book beyond reading.

Here's part of what Zebee had to say yesterday:

Over at the Laughing Zebra - Books for Children bookstore you can get the picture book for $8.95 now instead of $11.95! Also, if you buy the book and the activity book together you get an additional 20% off!


Then there's the Teacher's guide. She's dropped the price on it down to $3.00! This is a cool pdf. It gives parents and teachers lots of good questions but it also gives them the answers! How cool is that? They don't have to spend any time looking up the answers to questions like:

How long do okapis live?
OR
What are some of the things an animal keeper does?

Also, all the answers to the activity book pages are in it as well.

I will also have a new bundle coming out in the next few weeks, but more on that when it's avalable.

I sent the new pricing to both Amazon and This Old Schoolhouse but they haven't dropped the price yet. (It was effective the 15th) They will eventually, but over at my site it's up and running now.

Check it out and buy your copies today. Thank you in advance.


posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your books, Joy! I do understand what you're going through completely.