Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Great Crafting Sites for Kids and the Young at Heart

Over the summer I've been hosting 'Zebee's Summer Zoo Camp' over at Laughing Zebra - Books for Children. I've done lots of interent hunting for crafts to go with each week.

I kept coming back to a few crafts sites and want to make notice of them here. I owe the creators of these sites a big THANK YOU for all their wonderful ideas I've shares with children this summer.

DLTK - full of wonderful ideas to keep your children entertained for hours.

First School - great preschool activities and crafts.

Free Kids Crafts - more cool crafts.

These should get you started on fun times with your kids when they are bored and are looking for arts and crafts to do.

Have fun! See you back here Friday.

posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: