Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Have a Great Veterans Day!


As a wife, daughter and mother of military men, I want to dedicate today's post to those who have served our country.

My father was an officer in the Navy. My husband just retired this year from the Coast Guard. My son is an officer in the Coast Guard.

I'm proud, VERY proud of all of them.


Take time today, and every day, to thank those who serve this great nation of ours. I do. If I see someone with a military hat, shirt or uniform on, I always make a point to say to them

"Thank you for serving our country."

They don't hear it enough and it always brings a smile to their face. Those who serve in the military are all volunteers. They made the choice to put their life on the line so we can enjoy the freedoms that we do.

In closing, please click on this link. It is a beautiful tribute to our men and women in uniform.

Enjoy your day and thank a veteran for helping you to be able to enjoy it in this wonderful land of ours.

posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: