Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Creative Wednesday: My ABC Food List and more

Okay, as promised, here’s my list:


A apple, really, I try to eat one every day
B broccoli
C chocolate, I’m willing to bet that many women said this too
D dates
E eggs
F French toast
G grapes
H
honey
I ice cream, almost any flavor! Yum!
J jellybeans
K kiwi friut
L lobster, the kind from the Caribbean
M mahi mahi
N nectarine
O oats, raw with pineapple, cinnamon and almond slivers
P pizza
Q
quiche
R rasberry
S
salmon
T tomatoes
U upside down cake
V vanilla wafers
W watermelon
X
xingzi - Chinese for apricot, okay so this one’s a stretch, but it works
Y yogurt
Z
zucchini

Okay, so I had to do some searching online and some might be a bit of a stretch, but I had fun thinking about foods I like. I found that certain letters have lots of foods I like and others very few.


I couldn't think of a way to rhyme them, anyone want to give it a try?

posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: