Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Creative Wednesday: Favorite Food Alphabet

It's safe to say that we all have favorite foods.

I challenge you to come up with a list of foods that you really like. Now, that's not much of a challenge, so, make your list in alphabetical order and list one food item for each letter of the alphabet. The food has to start with the letter, not just have the letter in the word somewhere. If that's too easy, see if you can make the foods rhyme.

Are you doing this with your children? Have them find pictures of the foods and paste them next to the food name.

Have fun with this and please share. I'll share my list next Wednesday and hope some of you have posted comments so I can share your list too.

Now, could you eat them all in one meal? I dare you, no, I double dare you!

posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: