Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The 2009 Muse Online Writers Conference


This week I'm participating in the "Muse Online Writers Conference." There I'll meet lots of other authors from around the world in virtual classrooms and live chats. I'll participate in workshops like:


12 Stages of the Writer's Adventure

Assaulting A Writer's Thinking

Creative Calisthenics

Dialogue Workshop

Write as Tight as Granny's New Girdle

and many more.

Next week I'll give a run down of how it went. This is my third year attending and I know it's going to be a very fun and intense week.

See you Monday, there will be no Friday post this week.

posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: