Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 3 of the Great Books Week

I’m participating in the “Great Books Week” a few days this week. Today’s topic is:
I'd write my autobiography, but I don't need to, because my story has already been told in...

I gave this some deep thought and decided that “Harry Potter” would be nice, at least the part of having magic at my fingertips. Then I thought, what about “Mary Poppins” or “The Wizard of OZ.” I guess with all that said, I’d like some magical powers.

Then I switched gears and thought of the things I wanted to do when I grew up and hit on Martha Graham (I used to dance) and Edith Head. (I actually did do some costume designing in Key West, but that’s another story.)

When it comes right down to it, I will have to write my own autobiography. I realize I might be like (in part) or want to be like many famous people, but in reality, I’m just me. And you know what, that’s not so bad.


posted by Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Check out what’s going on at the zoo!
Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa blog

No comments: