Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tip #8 Collage Art

Art projects are fun ways to learn.

You can start with making a collage. Be creative.

You can use old magazines with pictures that go along with your story. Zoo animals, winter scenes, sailboats, whatever the story is about.

No magazines? Want to go high tech? Cut and paste pictures off the internet that are in line with your story. Then print it out, instant collage!

If you make one, take a picture and email it to me. I’ll post it here for you.



Here's mine!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool idea for a post. Plus you invite others to email you their collages and then you have MORE posts. Smart. And fun too.

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun! I'll try to submit something later this week.

Katie Hines said...

I continue to really like your tips. Most are things I've never thought about, so I'm glad you're broadening my horizons!

Joy said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Marvin, thank you, I'm trying to be fun and different, and who doesn't like acting like a kid once in a while?

Christina, I look forward to your collage.

Katie, I'm really glad I'm helping you broaden your horizons. Please keep me informed as you continue on this journey.

Helen Ginger said...

When I'm writing, I tend to gather pictures that inspire me or represent the idea of the book and I listen to music that fits the theme. Hadn't thought of doing a collage, though. Thanks.

Joy said...

You're welcome Helen.